Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thursday?



Today my primary nurse told me that she asked the doctor when I could take my baby home and she said THIS WEEK! I can't even begin to describe the feelings I have as I approach this long awaited day. This is all hinging on having a perfect week with no Bradys and no setbacks. This week he will have a car seat test (to make sure he can still breath in the sitting up position of a carseat), a circumcision, a hearing screening test, a renal ultrasound (to check to see if he has kidney problems causing the bladder infection), I think that's it. More updates to follow:)
P.S. the I.V. went bad which is fine he just has to take his antibiotics by mouth, no more head gear, this picture shows the sore spot where the I.V. was taken off!
P.P.S. He weighs 5 lb 8 oz!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Congats, hope he does get to come home that soon what a little fighter. You have also been so strong,hang on a little longer. We will keep praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! So awesome! Hope it's a great week
    !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Amy, that is so great! I can't imagine what you have been going through for so long now. What fun to finally have that sweet baby home where he belongs! I am sure he will just thrive there with his family always around him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such great news Amy! I will pray that he has a good week and can return home!

    ReplyDelete