Saturday, June 6, 2009

Milk

So I was driving home from the hospital today and I realized I am a total milk-aholic. I love milk. I had a little carton from the hospital on the way home and I tried to make it last because I loved it so much. I'm crazy (had two glasses of milk since I got home, no lie). The reason I mention it is because my special baby and I have the love of milk in common it seems because he had his first bottle today and he drank 18 ccs!! He got the rest through his feeding tube. He keeps this up and he might be getting a new home! He was so exhausted by the end of the 18 ccs that he was breathing less as he drank the bottle, but it was his first try so let's pray he gets more coordinated and can do the whole bottle and breath as well! He weighs 3 lb 11 oz and gained 10 grams today. What fun being a Mom! Is there a better job?

1 comment:

  1. It's been a couple weeks since I came on here but I am so glad to hear things are going so well! I know there are still uncertainties and challenges of course, but I can't believe how big he is looking already...such a cutie! And I love your family picture with him and the look of joy in your faces as you hold him in all the pictures! You are such good examples of faith and love! Wishing you the best...and love these updates especially now that we are so far apart!

    ReplyDelete