Monday, May 11, 2009

Daddy's turn



I was envigorated by seeing Duncan tonight. He seemed so healthy - so much healthier than before. He was stronger. When he moved his arms, I could tell they were stronger against my hand. He looked even more beautiful. My Mom and Dad called earlier in the day from the hospital. Mom reported they helped comfort him (and diaper him, if I remember correctly). Before I saw him tonight, he weighed 2 lbs, 4 oz. The nurse weighed him and the scale showed 1060. She couldn't believe he was so heavy, so she weighed him again and he was 1050, or 2 lbs 5 oz. I swear there are little miracles day by day. I'm just amazed that he stayed in the womb as long as he did with the water broken (19 weeks to 26 weeks) and that he got out just in time to beat the infection that had started in the placenta.

1 comment:

  1. We're very happy he's doing so well!!

    Love to you all, MTAGCHJ

    ReplyDelete