Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Free to breathe


I held the little sweetie today and he just seemed so comfortable and so calm. Not like when they have to change his diaper and all of that. I took a picture when the nurse took off his CPAP mask so that she could give him a break and let him breathe on his own. He just does so well without it one day he won't have to wear it at all. She also weighed him tonight and he weighed 950 grams which is 2 lb 2 oz. He seems to be doing well. We can pray that he starts tolerating his feedings better and can start eating more and gaining even more weight!

4 comments:

  1. He is so sweet, Amy. Such a special spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy- I'm so glad you started this blog! I love checking up on you guys and see Duncan's progress. Please know that you're constantly in our family's thoughts and prayers. I would LOVE to have your kids come over and play sometime too...PLEASE call me and let me know what you need, or I will just have to show up and kidnap them! Thinking of you!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so precious. I can't believe he is almost a month old! Happy, Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HE IS SO CUTE. IAM GLAD HE IS GETTING STRONGER AND DOING GOOD. YOU R IN MY PRAYERS. TAKE CARE.

    ReplyDelete