Friday, May 29, 2009

New look




Got to help give Duncan a bath last night. Sounds like it would be wonderful, but I have dirty bathtub water phobia which is worse when someone actually let's loose in the water. I wanted to give him another bath or a shower (much more sanitary right?). Oh boy. He sure was cute when I gave him a little head massage. I've noticed he likes to cross his feet when he is relaxed so I took a picture. Last night he weighed 3 lbs 5 oz!! Wow what a strong baby. He started on nasal cannula today and we will see how long it lasts. It sure is cute to see his little face. The nurse put his feeding tube down his nose too which is different. If he can stay on the nasal cannula the next step is feeding from a bottle and then nursing. Come on Duncan you can do it!!

2 comments:

  1. He is filling in! And, looking great. I love the last photo of his legs crossed. Keep up the good work Duncan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to here he is do so great! Now if I could only LOSE weight as quickly as he is gaining it! =)

    ReplyDelete