Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm over it


I'm totally over this breathing equipment. I feel like grabbing the doctor and saying TAKE THAT THING OFF HIS FACE!! Would that be appropriate? It will all go by so quickly when it is over and I look back I'm sure, but for now not-so-much. Should I threaten to stick my fingers up the nurse's nose so she can see how it feels? He's probably just not ready like the nurse thinks so I should be grateful she is acting in his best interest. I repent. The picture is of Duncan being weighed last night. He weighed 2 lb 13 oz.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. You are so cute, amid your frustration! Poor little guy, you can barely see his face with that contraption! A little nose candula will be so much better, when he is ready. I am so glad he is growing so well, and quickly! My parents ask about him and you guys all the time, we are thinking and praying about and for you! Looking forward to meeting your miracle boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is probably a good thing that you are not his nurse! =) Better just to be his mommy.

    ReplyDelete