Thursday, May 14, 2009

Growing



Duncan is doing well and progressing slowly. Slow is fine as long as he is moving forward. I got to hold him last night and he threw a temper tantrum about it. He screamed and kicked and then fell to sleep, feisty little fellow. He had a brain ultrasound sometime today and I am anxious to get over there and see if there was any news. I asked the doctor, what do we hope to see in this ultrasound. She said we would want to see his brain not worse and then they would not worry about brain bleeds anymore. I guess it takes a long time to resolve. Christian came at lunch yesterday and we happened to both be there at the same time so the nurse took a picture for us.

3 comments:

  1. Christian (and Amy and family),
    thanks for sharing this blog. It's hard to know what to say or ask to show that so many people are thinking and praying for you guys. I'll keep checking for updates, meanwhile you're in my prayers.

    Jodi Hammond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates. I check in all the time. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of both of you with Duncan. I'll be waiting to hear about the ultrasound. Thanks for updating so often!

    ReplyDelete